A REFERRAL ONLY COMPANY
SIERRA NEVADA REFERRAL GROUP
Sierra Nevada Referral Group (SNRG) – a referral only company, has been established for people who want to maintain an active Nevada Real Estate License. IMPORTANT: These individuals understand they are solely engaged in referring clients or customers and are not engaged in listing, selling, leasing or managing real property. They maintain their license in a referral organization.
6990 S. McCarran Blvd Ste 300
Reno, NV 89509
how you benefit from SNRG
- Exempt from annual dues to the National Association of REALTORS (NAR)
- Exempt from annual dues to Nevada REALTORS (NVR) formerly called the Nevada Association of REALTORS (NVAR)
- Exempt from annual dues to your local Association like Reno/Sparks Association of REALTORS (RSAR), SierraNevada Association of REALTORS (SNAR) or Incline Village Board of REALTORS (IVBOR)
- Exempt from monthly MLS fees
What are your
- Use the large orange button above or below to submit your information and we will inform you about the details of SNRG before you make a decision. No changes will be made to your license or status until you have completed all forms and paperwork required and submitted to the Nevada Real Estate Division.
- If you are a new agent who does not yet have an active license – complete Form 549 which requires an original signature of Darrell Plummer as owner before mailing to Division (Click for Form 549)
- If you an agent transferring from a real estate company to Sierra Nevada Referral Group (SNRG) Form 505 needs to be signed by current Broker to terminate and obtain physical license (Click for Form 505)
- Form 504 needs to be completed by agent and owner of SNRG (Click for form 504)
Click the button below (or at the top of the page) to find out more information.